Mice will live and slowly destroy your house or premises if allowed to do so. Effective Pest Control carry out Mouse Control & Mouse Extermination in Dublin and surrounds on a regular basis.
Effective Pest Control is interested in handling a mouse problem once and puts in place a number of preventative measures so the problem does not recur. One of these preventative measures is educating home and premises owners about the cause of mouse infestations and what can be done to prevent a mouse infestation in the first place.
How to tell if you have mice in your house/premises:
There are usual tell-tale signs that you have mice in your house. Mouse droppings (little pellets), food packaging in dry cupboards has holes in it or rustling at night when the house has settled down.
How to Control Mice?
To keep mice out of your house in the first place:
- Keep your home clean. This includes clean toilets, kitchen etc.
- Put all food away in mouse-proof cupboards – don’t leave any food; after all the reasons the mice are in your home are a. shelter and b. food.
- Ensure all exterior doors fit tight and snug.
- Seal any openings – such as cracks, vents (with mesh), wire or pipe runs, conduits etc.
- Elimination of any leaks.
THE BEST MOUSE CONTROL IS KEEPING THEM OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
For professional Mouse Control and Mouse Extermination Dublin, call Effective Pest Control on (086) 233 7727